Saturday, January 16, 2010

Happy New Year to all!



I hope everyone enjoyed the holiday season. I am so excited about 2010. I started off by going to the Stampin' Up! Leadership conference in Phoenix, AZ from January 6 - 10. It was one of the best conferences I have been to with Stampin' Up! The classes and ideas were fabulous and it was inspiring to listen to Shelli Gardner, founder of SU, as well as many experienced fellow demonstrators. Not to mention it was warm and sunny - a change from the snowy weather we have had in New England!

There was so much to see with the new Sale-a-Bration sale valid through the end of March this year. Not only do you get a choice of an exclusive free stamp set, or pack of designer paper this year...SU has added the option to get a new edge punch OR even a choice of many stamps from the main Idea Book. This is incredible...as you get to pick a FREE item with every $50 purchase.

This is also the best time to host a workshop, as hostesses can also earn a FREE Sale-a-bration item with just a $300 workshop! Join my team during this time and get 15% off the starter kit AND a FREE stamp set valued up to $47.95...it doesn't get better than that!

So take a look at my website, place an order here or call me (203-545-5454) or email me at brendamackellar@designsbymac.com today to book a workshop...I look forward to "Sale-a-brating" with you!
Brenda MacKellar

No comments:

Post a Comment